Traditional data sources combined with the ever-increasing use of social media and technical gadgets help create a wealth of information in all forms; called Big Data. This phenomenon is forcing a change - by its power - to enhance business decisions, strengthen operations, improve customer relationships, prevent threats and create an abundance of opportunities to better our business opportunity, culture, environment and our style of living.
To successfully understand the power of Big Data and gain comprehensive value, it is necessary to have the right analytics & reporting capabilities and skills in place. In partnering with RKMC, you will achieve your organizational & business goals. We help you achieve this by partnering with you to understand the Volume, Velocity, Variety, Veracity & Value of your unstructured and multi-structured Data, ensuring that policies around security, privacy and governance are met.
RKMC’s Business Analytics & Big Data Consulting practice assists in:
- Business Analytics – business analytics help organizations of all sizes make sense of information in the context of their business. You can uncover insights quicker and easier from all types of data—even big data—and on multiple platforms and devices. This would enable organizations to make smarter decisions that better address business imperatives. With built-in expertise and intelligence, you could have the freedom and confidence to make smarter decisions that better address your business imperatives.
- Predictive Analytics – the practice of extracting information and identifying patterns from sets of available data to forecast and predict with confidence what may happen in the future. Using a tool (such as IBM Modeler), predictive analytics can predict future outcomes to benefit the organization by studying trends and occurrences from the past. The core of predictive analytics relies on capturing relationships between explanatory variables and the predicted variables from past occurrences, and exploiting them to predict the unknown outcome.
- Business Intelligence (BI) – a broad category of applications and technologies for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data to help users make better business decisions. BI applications include the activities of decision support systems, query and reporting, online analytical processing (OLAP), statistical analysis, forecasting and data mining. BI allows for the easy interpretation of volumes of data.
- Performance Management – Performance Management solutions help companies transform slow, expensive, disconnected processes into more dynamic, efficient and connected experiences. These solutions serve finance, line-of-business and IT professionals alike, helping to create “analytics-driven” organizations.
- Financial Risk Management – Risk analytics solutions enable companies to make risk-aware decisions through smarter risk management programs and methodologies - driving business performance and better outcomes. These solutions can help companies achieve profitable growth and address increasing demands for regulatory compliance in today’s volatile and complex market conditions.
- Big Data – Big data is a collection of data from traditional and digital sources inside and outside your company that represents a source for ongoing discovery and analysis. Large sets of data are collected every second from various types of sources such as communication, social media, retail purchasing, medical records, etc. The data has to be successfully collected, cleansed and organized to understand the cause & effects and to leverage business analytics solutions and expertise that RKMC could partner with you on.